....................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................


2014-07-22

Digital Identity Hacker

Google is my god,
Wikipedia my temple
and Twitter the coffee-shop,
where I meet people
as woolly-minded as me

And I hide my sentiments
behind the
great book of faces
idealistic cynicism
amuses the nerd

my ears are connected
to a everlasting soundtrack
of Youtube episodes
constantly re-checking heroes
on their outer spaces

and I scratch my mind
into bits and pieces
slowly realizing
this vision of
belonging to reality

turn my identity
upside down
like a
cosmopolitan cocktail
in between

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen